Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Social Co-Chain Boundaries Define the Topologies of our Networks


                        I’m saying goodbye to commenting on Pluspora. I agree with the healthy doubts that most liberal memes play on. My problem is with the monopolar obsession with hating the opposition. I don't judge, I just don't need to be shamed by anyone, anymore. I get tired of the way most men are not self-reflective. I’ve shown more backbone and strength of character by receptivity than almost all of the other well-meaning liberals locked into social media. I’m not a pollyanna or a troll. But I am a unifier, not a joiner. I’ll still make myself heard with you and maybe a couple of other people. But, what brought me here was my literary experiment in plumbing the MINDOB, mutually inclusive negative double opinion biases in parapsychology, pros and con artists. Turns out everyone on both sides of this disposable fringe topic are full of beans. The overwhelming similarities between psychics, politicians, Evangelists, and marketing surveillance algorithms are rich with veins of profound irony.

                       I’m saying goodbye to the few people here that I respect. It’s become obvious my style of rational positivism clashes with the modern zeitgeist of apocalyptic fatalism. I do share your extreme concern. I just feel people are replaying scripts designed to feed hate and paranoia. Sensationalistic news hyperlinks and Russian memes make it hard to know who’s pulling the strings. I'm going to continue using Pluspora for news, but I’m not commenting anymore. Don’t give up the good fight. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?