Friday, March 22, 2024

Going for the one

                                                                                   


                                                                                       

Time is a field of moving waves crashing on intermittent space. Its light blows my burnt ashes away. Seldom do I notice, that time laughs right along with me. When light weeps sweet tears of kindness, I have to stop to catch my breath. I ask, "Can I care enough to know, will I grace to forgive?" Only then will I find release. So saying my thanks I dissolve. I enter into a shimmering star door.


What happened demons? Is it time for the talk? Everything's Changed. Your my family now. We don't fight anymore. It's the stranger's quarreling that worries me. Everything's changed. And I don't know what to say or do, my needs are met. Is it a good thing?


Prayers to a dead medium. Your Art speaks to me, whether I want it to or not. What kind of books and letters did I leave for myself in the future, to help me catch up again? Too Much Information? The verity of everyone's life is one. Every person's story is thread unwound under the eye of the universe. May my heart still flow with love when the losses of living grace my shadowed soul.
And when the empty bowl breaks again, I'll remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?