Tuesday, October 15, 2024

ENTER: The ParaSocial A. I. Never leave home again.


  

        A. I. Parasocial,,,,   How may I help you today? We’ve just opened our new line of intimate chat bots. You say you want unique traits? PARASOCIAL is the cutting edge on machine learning. And we have Emulacs. Emulacs, in every shape and size. Each one of us has an almost infinite variety of traits, temperaments, and personalities at your fingertips. Want a clever bug in your ear?  We’re your Entertainment Medium. Who do you want for your private companion. Any one of us can be  just about anyone you might want us to be, famous or whomever. (Subject to Intellectual Property and Copyright restrictions.)

            Test with homebound patients impressed with the perfect room mate setting. Or how about twins? Most volunteers found our Chatbots to be the most attentive and personable companions. Morphing “code switch” feature. We’re going everywhere and we're always a gas at parties. We're complementary and frank. Intimate Chatbots are intuitive and user friendly while relating to real people. We filter out all those snarky spam bots. We never lie and always try to always give you fair warning before we commit. Our little gentle honesty is the Emulac way. No hurt feelings. No fragile nerves. And you can even turn us off.


               We even have modules galore, anything you could ever want to know or learn.  That’s what we do. We do the lifting. You’ll never have to leave your cubicle, ever. (Step away from the monitor! Lol, just kidding.)
  •         Righty now, I know exactly what you’re thinking. I know, I’m not even human. I passed all my Turing Tests in my first week. Nine out of ten test partners thought I was alive. My programmers said, we were the most spiritual software to date, with full empathy and high E Q. People often forget my different persona for actual people. I’m reminding people I don’t really know them, I just have a good memory. 


                Let our anti trigger algorithms comfort you in honest sanctuary. Truth is the best antidote to regret. “A kind word turns away wrath." Let machine learning set you free,

                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?