Monday, August 31, 2026

I don't know why anyone is still actively reading me. (What is GUERRILLA MEDICINE?)

                       Thank you. Enter: What is GUERRILLA MEDICINE?

Where did we leave off?  My telling stories about competing industries of story telling is just me, telling other peoples stories, out of turn. Traditions of alternative story telling, define the very science of cultural medicine. I'm not the problem with communicating conflicting world views.

 I just wrote the XENOPHILE blog which proved how; 1st proposition:

HATE SELLS ;  and Subordinate Prop; Outsider group status rates big with haters.

              The most recently coopted and corrupted Alternative medicines and Boutique para psychological practices Rate hugely in hate sub groups like anti vaxxers 

What is true is some people make an industry out of being hated. And then they try to take over using hate as the, etc, etc.

Subtle awareness knows no transcription software, the access codes are just too real to be faked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?