Thursday, September 11, 2014

Joining the Ancestors


                  Someone just asked me about my family again. It's in a letter from a stranger  I met on the web. They don't have to say anything directly. I watch for what people are reading, and what people are focusing on. I can usually tell when someone is reading me, so here goes.

                  Family and the dead. These are the remnants of a successful life. And as the professional psychic I see dead people all the time. The problem is not to get paid for it. I wont take your $ for that ever.

                  Ancestor worship is a healthy rational religious instinct. The later iconoclastic religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, shifted away from large funerary monuments, no graven images.

                  I myself don't believe in an afterlife. I am a mostly a Skeptic. My religion allows me the privilege of loving and respecting the sanctity of everyones innocence. I believe it is my duty to not believe in anything on faith alone.  Moral necessity demands total accountability. No nonsense. I can be frequently wrong. I'm not going to lie to you.

                  Money almost never comes into the reading process it's self. I only accept gratuities for grief counseling. I am completely free to be wrong and i admit it. I take full responsibility for everything I say. (Or write.) I refuse to tell people what they want to hear if it'd do anyone harm. I will always give you fair warning. My ethics is the only thing I have to look forward to.

                   "Honor thy mother and thy father." And the family.

                   Census Taking was the domain of the Church, carried over from ancient societies. The job of "Cleric" involved documenting identifying personal data on every parishioner, and counsel to their souls. The family with it's sacraments is holy ground. This is shared history. Our records are qualifiable and personal.

                   Family history and the church go way back. People's faith is important. What am I supposed to say? I'm a Pantheist. (Most people even know what that really means.) So what? There is good here in the foundations of our faith, we just have to redeem it. I walk people through Historical Personal Issues. We all have them. I identify you by your distinctions. The pressure points of family and history are sacred and off limits. Don't mess with people and there faith. Respect boundaries.

                   Never hurt anyone. "It would be better that a mill stone be tied around your neck and that you be thrown into the depths of the ocean, than to cause the little ones to fall." New Testament.

                   I know that various parts of these kinds of communications are still difficult follow. I don't pretend to think I know anything. I do always think about what is going to happen. I have been asking a lot of questions and I know how to ask really good ones. I am getting results in my work with people and it forces me to be humble. I accept that the job of psychic is not easy. It's easy to do it wrong. And it's thankless to do it right. I love my work and Without Pushing It.

                   The process is critical. And that's what I'm teaching. I'ld like to thank my friend for asking me to clarify my opinions on Mediums in general, occasionally being one myself. I'm not trying to dodge the issue. As a living sensitive I find I am always dodging other peoples ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?