Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Surveying the Marketing of Spiritual Technologies


                   Thank you again in advance, for all this help you are giving me. This blog is primarily about Psychic Reading and the tools of my trade. These "Imaginative Techniques" are very well documented, even if such practices are very diverse and often conflicting. These difficult disciplines of diagnostics and prognostication are loaded with healthy disincentives. Determinism as such is an unnecessary and unpleasant downer. Most people do not need to be more depressed, ever. And especially not at the direction of Spiritualist con artists.

                   That being said, there is very much wonderful work being done with Alternative Medicine. Even Oracles are getting used for solving problems through randomizing data between formalized models of comparison, (I Ching, Chinese Medical Diagnostics, Physiognomy, Chiromancy and Chirography, and to a lesser degree Tarot and Astrology.) These practices are used to analyze by analogy, comparing related subjects, Health, Relations, Business, End of Life Issues, etc. This meta modeling is the central premise of my writing in my first hundred pages.

                    Events in present unfolding history require that I post another report to my readers in the Ukraine who have been repeatedly rereading my posts on "Subtext" which deals with censorship in politics, (with Russia) science and religion. As the psychic, sometimes it's not my predictions that are important. I want to ask the "Right" questions. The answers I search for today may help to inform tomorrow. I have much work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?