Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Science as a Metaphor

   
                As my computers are down I am writing this post from my library across the alley. The time away from my machines means that I have returned to hand writing notes on index cards, very productive.

                My research focuses on identifying sensitive boundaries. Self Identifying Boundary Definitions involving Opinion Biases are often very sensitive for most people. These differences are experienced as barriers to communication. Anyone who has observed the history of physics and science has seen the changes of opinions and dialogs. Truth is that most demanding of mistresses who never gives secrets away. Though our resources are many, rarely is anyone right all the time. I've sited Niel Bohr's "Complementarity" as the key to understanding this paradox of mutually supportive disagreement. Science would have been stopped dead had we had to take sides in the debate over the obsolescence of singularly classical physics. The truth is still "Way Out There" somewhere and we must not think we already know the answers.