Saturday, October 10, 2015

AD NEWS JOURNALISM / G Minus


                  Sharpening quills on G+ & Streams is perfect practice for beginning ad news journalists. G+ is repository for unrecognized magazine offerings from all of us virtually unknown Science and Arts authors. Google is not able to read our works unless the designated profiling algorithms flag our work as unique or research evidentiary. The algorithms go through our work with fine toothed combs, sorting every detail which are not understood. Next our love is processed through a series of conversions. This morning after months of baffling through the misdirections, I found Google had opened a new G+ page I did not request nor was informed about. All of my blog posts had been sent there.

                  During the conversion I had managed to enjoy the experiments Google used to send my XENOPHILIA collection to the Middle East and China. (700 new followers and counting) A brief flurry of links to other people's pages occurred by virtue of a side panel of "People" I may have in common with my "Circles." No amount of data has ever been more codified. The magazine quality of these brilliant bloggers is the best news service I've ever found. Yes Google, this is a huge sincere complement, and you had done exactly what I predicted needed to have happened.

"G+ MUTUAL MAGAZINE CULTURE" May 24th, 2015
http://ppireader.blogspot.com/2015/05/g-mutual-magazine-culture.html

"CREATIVE PERSONALIZATION"  April 9th, 2015
 http://ppireader.blogspot.com/2015/04/creative-personalization.html

                 But then you dropped the ball, again. Are you really that greedy that you don't want to share the quality of free data that was your hallmark at conception? I want to close that new account and be able to direct load my posts into the private URL for my original G+ account again. You gave it to me. Look I don't mind being at the center of an experiment, but I'd at least like to be notified. Why didn't you tell us? (Economic aggression?) Your heuristics are obviously targeting me with the best advertising I could ever hope to get. Your "Games Theory," tells you we are going to want what you are selling. But then again maybe not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?