Friday, October 9, 2015

Gravity of Curved Space in a UTUBE




                     Hey friends. Had to take the wonderful summer off for therapy. The healing has been wonderful. I have been informed decades ago I would be a very strong, much older man. Strange as so much of my life has been sickly. My blog; ZENOPHILE Magazine, now incarnated into my Xenophilia collection, is still taking on many new subscriptions from the Middle East. Without YouTube music videos or reposted News articles, my writings still hold appeal for people in those countries. "There are moments in everyone's life when we glimpse the eternal.
                     My use of curvature in social spaces have exposed my speculative works, out to discriminating readers the world over. I have more than a few new articles that need to be published, pertaining to our ever shifting opinions and opinion biases, for our recovering society. I've been able to find at least a few works through my public library, which prove my predictions to have been correct all along. One of these most difficult issues is the need for modern religious reformation. As these subjects are so fraught with prejudice and the threat of abuse, I approach cautiously. I'll be continuing to expand this already comprehensive documentation of advancing research into spiritual technologies, here now in accelerating time. Thank you for your patience. I'm back.



A reader commented on "performative contradiction." It's when someone says they don't care what others think. To "say" we don't care about others opinions would never have to be said. Artists often are encouraged to pretend that we don't care what other people think, usually exactly the opposite of what we're told to believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?