Thursday, July 5, 2018

Para Psychology and the Politics of the Occult, Why People Love Fake News

             When you believe in things you don't understand, you suffer. Superstition is the way."
                                                             STEVIE WONDER

                      Everyone loves a good drama. But the antagonist is never the true heavy, quite the opposite. We give the burden of heavy lifting to the innocent. Yet without that pretentious promise of evil, "What is the meaning of life?" Why should I care about the trials of the innocent? That god sent "Good" Devil is a very sacred thing indeed. But it took the industries of sex, drugs and rock and roll to bring him home again. A veteran of Heavenly War we all love his grizzly reports of why, "At least our boys didn't die in vain." And he and his stories are especially welcome in those homes where god still rules.

                       "What's your sign?" (Do you think I care? I don't.) Evil is a pop icon. Evil said, "I am an Original Sinner" and then resultantly blundered into office. Only problem is that, "It's" all going to it's head now. And all Icons are designed to pop. Not if the end will come, but only when. The candidate of the boredom party has a stupefaction platform. And an expiration date for when that lying ignorant milk goes bad. (Tick Tick. Is that your picture on the carton?) Irony being, Pink Elephants have already become so enamored by the whiff of evil, we now get to see delirium tremens staggering through the house of lords. god need no introduction, conspicuous only be his glaring absence. BELIEVE. Belief is our yoke of subservience and our superstitions are just a medal of valor for predictably dying on schedule. We deceive to believe. Once we buy into the tyranny of boredom and ignorance we must say goodbye to ourselves, each other and to common sense in general.

                       Now I know that if you are reading this, I'm probably just preaching to the choir. (Can I get an Amen.) I myself haven't given up on the fringe explorations, far from it. But as a very greedy consumer of usable information, I don't like buying lies. You ask, (I just read your mind) what does any of this have to do with Para Psychology? It doesn't. Other than of course for all the lies and misrepresentations that are used to keep people from using healthy rational imagination modeling for potentially predictable events. Now the model is not the territory mind you, but try telling that to your Astrologer before they are ready to hear it. I love my friends who still study the planets. But think of how it may be that this is one of the only things you in fact may share in common with your supposed enemies. Even metaphorical beliefs can sometimes transcend conceptual barriers of alienation. {Authors Message}


2 comments:

  1. Humblest of apologies to all my beautiful Christian friends, I mean no harm. Ten years ago I started this book "XENOPHILE". Now organically, my blog is blowing up by thousands of pageviews every week out of nowhere. Thank you to all my new readers from Singapore. I don't know how this happened. I write about the polarization of marketing using politics and religion. My next book is, "THE MUTUAL HUMAN GAME"

    ReplyDelete

Is there anybody out there?