Thursday, November 19, 2015

Meta Fiction & The Intuitive Body



                  Exceptional people have exceptional gifts and exceptional needs. When we dream, we form possible futures from imagination. Most people do not dream. We conceive, we construct, we contribute but we do not always remember how to dream. There is a dream of the future where life goes on. Without us. The future is being projected, from now on.

                  Dearest readers to Xenophilia,
             This newest recollection was prompted by a change in G+. Almost as soon as I loaded my writings into this new featured service producing my "XENOPHILIA" collection, Google sent my work all over the world. My Math Graphics and Modeling Metaphysics appeal to broad audiences. And as for my newest readers, Google's translation software doesn't even give "word for word" translations to my already undecipherable technical writing. Children and non English speakers are having a hard time making sense out of what is almost impossible for even dedicated scholars and academics to decode.
 
             For all of Google's forward thinking, Social Business Media is for us discerning correspondents. Yet Google is still playing catch up with our becoming minds. Many of it's most successful blogs, have only a handful of posts going back many years. Blogs generally don't ever go viral, but a few have inspired real confidence. Beings as this literary project is designed to trace the dissemination of new (Transformative) information out into society, I anticipate that my blatant ploys are attracting attention. I simply did not expect that most of the traffic would come from the machines themselves and I have had a couple of years of worth of already posted documentation to back up my rather harsh assertions. Problem is, the Persuasion Profiling Algorithms read all of my overly detailed narrative blog histories with a much greater avidity than can any human. This is saying a lot. Very few readers are able to actually make sense of my "Pressure Free Informational Dust." But that being said, "You all are bloody blinking brilliant!" And this is a complement to each and every one of you, whoever and where ever you are. (But the point is, if the Google Algorithms could not sort through all of my work, most of you would never have been allowed to get to see this work.)

1 comment:

  1. This is first posted via a false G+ account thrust upon me by a clumsy conversion rollout by GOOGLE. I then have to double post each page to my real G+ profile from my Blogger archive or else this would never get to my "XENOPHILIA" collection.

    ReplyDelete

Is there anybody out there?