Sunday, November 22, 2015

Tracing Advances in Social Media with a Phantom Audience



                  I'm presently documenting my life's research as the skeptic professional psychic in a blog. I am also reediting my blog into book form. I also write spiritual fiction to prognosticate probable outcomes for the popularization of spiritual technologies like psychic healing, psychic reading and other influential spiritual mediums. The inevitable force of truth in ever shifting boundaries of personal and public opinion biases, I map out using mathematical information graphics. The inductive reasoning processes are much more difficult to prove. Even deductive reasoning requires precise inductive hypothesis, accurate base case examples and positive sequential affirmation without exception. My teaching modalities are systematic and inclusive, leading the cutting edge of alternative medical diagnostics. I dread to confess that most so called psychics aren't very comfortable with scientific methods and resultantly resent my willingness to remain utterly skeptical. But most doctors are far most intrigued than I could have expected.

                  Identifying a listed career was rather odd as I was torn between "Arts and Crafts" and "Biotechnology." For now I settled on biotech as that all spiritual technologies, (if such a thing even exists,) is rooted in shared physical reality. I have never been big on self promotion, and as my ego continues to shrivel away, I am left with a healthy vanity for respect. I want nothing more than to deliver the functional aspects of my productive contribution to life, humanity and the survival of the world. Having little or no personal desires of an unfulfilled nature, I must gage my own self doubts to be nothing more than growing pains. Welcome to the Twenty First Century.

                  Disseminating durable new information out into society can be done in several different ways. Toying with my free Google analytics, I get to watch for my readers behaviors. Google has a lengthy services agreement that is worth reading. You're supposedly protected from ever getting identified by me or Google through my observations. And if I am able to know anything about you from this legitimately provided Google software, I'm not supposed to tell them, ever. That's not a problem for me, yet. But I know of more than a few people who read my blog anonymously. I wish my family paid this close attention to me.

                  In order to count and measure conversions, I want people to be able to go to any of the other pages in my blog magazines, Zenophile and TESTPOST magazine. Neither of which are real or businesses. All content transactions are free. Help yourself, take and share. I'm calling the "Wind Sales." my conversions. I"M SELLING WIND. I'm spoofing Google for engaging in the Competitive Content Contest, competing in social business media. And Google has been very helpful. They've fulfilled their agreement to offer suggestions per my request that I wanted it. Also, they are providing a series of internal manipulations by Google's mighty technology, sending my blog collections to many countries where facebook is banned. I am intermittently fed through a random "Impressions" feed to almost every country in the world. Most never look at what Google is offering to the general casual subscribers. Most don't use G+. But in modern Mutual Magazine Culture, we have a new phenomena. I can tell the difference between a click through to one of my pages, or a bounce away from my site altogether without connecting anywhere.

                  I'm getting a lot of traction with my casual readers who don't mind reading. Of the steady readers that do continue to check up on my posts, you actually spend a good bit of time here. Thank you. I'm sure my visual geek appeal hides an embarrassment of riches and a multitude of sins.

                  :"So where is the Viral Ceiling on the Google profile?" How many Sites ever reach Viral Status?" The Astronomy Websites are big. Some of the coders and designers get big views. I have been told, "blogs never go viral." True. Well almost never viral. Business is just business, and I am only selling the wind. (For Free.) I wonder if the domain name "WINDCORP" has already been purchased yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?