Saturday, December 19, 2015

A Thesaurus of Change




                  My blog is read all over the world, by even children, radicals and or conservatives of every faith and persuasion. As the seer from the future, I've had to forgo the luxury of being easily accessible. I've deliberately avoided certain controversies. Although G+ is the perfect medium for anonymous scientific expose', it is also obscure and unpopular. Even as my XENOPHILIA Collection is taking off into a stratosphere of viral impact, I'm still a veritable non entity in my own community. Most of my friends look at blogging as the last resort of lonely outcasts, groveling for the attentions of anyone who will read rantings. I kind of love the fact that although I'm well loved and regarded for my work as the neighborhood psychic, seer and healer, nobody knows what I'm doing or how I do it. (And that is very fine with me.) But yet I must admit that for all the attention I'm getting for my work here with Zenophile Magazine, There is never enough time to visit much less explain. The future is happening exactly as it had been predicted, so I must constantly co audit and co cue. My friends have no understanding of how influential their input has been to the constant correction and re clarification that my work needs. Though many of the earlier post are well written, I've also written some garbage. When I'm wrong about something, my writing is terrible. But the  work continues. Even the most knowledgeable G+ users get none of the utility out of what's required, in order for me to get these useful writings to you.

                  I had to start from scratch to find the best language to share;
                      Echo Imprinting)  The distinctive impressions of each and ever person
                      Intuitive Apprehension)  The sense of the uncertainties of undefined perceptions
                      Void of Content)  That natural null set of appetites for the unknown
                      Social Recursion)  That mutually self defining boundary of categorical separation
                      Ego and/or Stroke Hunger)  4th rule, "Everybody Needs Love" Etc, etc, etc.....,            

                  Clarity and clear language is a harsh task mistress. Co auditing and co cueing must define the interpersonal boundaries of our differences and similarities. We not only hear what we say with each other, but we must also listen by paying attention for those things we don't anticipate. We need to mutually audit and cue each other. We also need to be audited and cued by each other. Cultivating awareness is as mutual as it is personal. Self awareness and reflection do not occur in a vacuum. We may die as individuals, but we live together as collectives and communities of shared languages and physical realities.

                 Because Google Personalization Profiling is far more adamant about reading every single scrap of my writing, it was the Google algorithms that determined that my writing was suitable for world distribution. As much as I've indulged in criticism of the rather shoddy G+ web design, I Am ETERNALLY INDEBTED to Goggle for promoting my work. I can only hope that I will continue to serve to the best of my calling. Thank you as always, Happy Solstice people. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?