Thursday, December 10, 2015

Enumerate Partition and the Coalescent Symmetry (+)


                                 

                 Taking things apart and putting them back together again. To kinda demonstrate the point,  I'm trying to learn how to use blogging as a way of learning how to communicate in general. I'm probably going to reissue what I've written so far.

                 All in all. This is a perfect opportunity to demonstrate techniques.  I like being able to test myself. I would like it very much if may be able to bring you a quality product as a psychic. I know many people who want to slug me when they hear me even use the word "Psychic." I basically agree with them.

                 Getting passed the stigma of being a psychic for me is very expressive of my work in general.  It's great to be able to get passed the biases and stereotypes. "Solve Et Coagula."

                         So here's the proposition;    I'm going to try to compile a documentation of the  resources I need to be able to function as a psychic and still have a clear conscience.

                         I propose, (In spite of how boring the actual study of parapsychology really is);
That, in sincere commitment to my craft, I will explain the seemingly unexplainable.

                         And I propose to do my best;  Telling an adventure story where the hero is you,
 and it's like I know "you."  That's my job.

                         And I Propose; that I'm going to do my work quickly and without expectations, whether anyone likes reading my blog or not.  And you might actually enjoy it. Wish me luck.

                         Silliness out of the way,  I have been working for three years to be able to get back to the blog. People will read me here before I'm ever able to publish.
     
       Demonstration Tools:
                                      Enumerate Partition and the Coalescent Symmetry

by an Analogy;    We are clocks.
                             We have parts that can be numbered.
                             We function with all the parts working together.
                             We keep perfect time.

     Analogous Modeling is essential for mapping comparison.  Sometimes concepts are more easily communicated, than are words alone.
     The parts.      And the whole.      Do we understand?
 
     In conceptual language, we all have very similar boundaries and definitions.  Certain simple dualities interact as a dynamic membrane through which we interact with uncertainty and the future. Opportunity is one of those concepts where we have simple decisions that can get very complicated.  
             We can take things apart to understand them, we maybe can put them back together again.
             We compare similar things to make predictions about what's going to happen.
             We must try not to break the thing we're using,  just to understand things we want to use.

     There is a pile of concepts on the table that I want.  I've taken most of them apart repeatedly.
       
     The Mappings and Diagrams and Charts themselves are really pretty. Mandalas, Magic Circles, Medicine wheels, Rose windows, Celestial Domes and the arcs of the Compass. These overlap and interface as maps of the soul.  I gotten a lot of points from people for this analysis.  There isn't anyway I could really do justice to the traditions without those beautiful diagrams. This is another aspect of desktop publishing that I'm going to have to learn.
 
     I know that for how busy all "My" friends really are, that they'll be urging me on. And they all will no doubt help me as well. I'm taking this slow.   More money is coming in.  Pictures and graphics soon.    Concepts will  hopefully be explained clearly by me.    I'm still laying the background.      Thanks again.  More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?