Friday, December 4, 2015

Behavioral Med, Psychic Healing



                     Meta Formal Logic (Any type of modular intuitive diagnostic modeling, either ancient or modern.) simply asks that, "When confronted with an unknown, we first look for the boundaries of our inquiry as a unity, and then divide our unity by uniform symmetrical partitions." For those of you who're familiarized with my earliest theoretical propositions on ancient soft "Technologies," you will recognize these elegant simplicities. My procedure of "Enumerate Partition" and "Symmetrical Coalescence," is in no way original, (Solve Et Coagula / Basic Alchemy) but it is also accurate and effective means of explaining artifacts from our shared histories of science and analysis. We, at this point, are going back to the base fundamentals of Meta Formal Logic. Consistently defined, variability is the dynamic human nature in terms of each total personal unity. This unity is subject to the symmetrical divisions of these seemingly arbitrary effects of polarity and dimension, I offend many people caught up in pretenses of objectivity. People often object to Applied Spiritual Technologies largely out of a sense of outraged principle. (I basically agree with the skeptics but I still believe they are missing the point.) Dichotomies abound in this modern dualistic world and it's conflicting belief systems. I find it particularly strange that in the face of our world and it's troubles, that people put so much stock in one sided argument.

                    If you've been watching my blog posts for the math graphics, you've been seeing symmetry, in total defiance of our popular cultures of disorder.

                    Forget self help books that fix people, rather than cultivate awareness. Oppose the kinds of modern religious subcultures that advocate insularism through meditation or prayer. I realize these are dangerous times and withdrawal may seem like the appropriate solution. Yet some of the best recovery therapy I work with prepares people to move beyond the limitations of biased (Conflicting) emotions, back into a world of functional vulnerabilities. Quickly, with no attachments. Really powerful medicine.

                    Recognizing that challenges are integral to living involves identifying boundary definitions, inclusively and exclusively. Almost all personal problems have a public reality. Almost any problem we have is not about us as individuals. And speaking as a hungry ghost myself, I must accept that for all the cravings I have, I obviously have things great. There is no shortage of people who have hard lives, much harder than mine. I spent most of my life starving. I'm alive now and I remind myself to eat. Because of my very rare form of psychiatric illness, I must accept extreme sensitivities and desires, a very mixed blessing. I must be humble, (Damn it!) in the presence of my own absurdity. For the manias and pain, I am blessed with a forgiving nature. But I also get to do it by the numbers. AND IT MAKES IT EASIER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?