Monday, May 16, 2016

Doesn't Everyone Want To Be the "IT" Person ?



                   I've been looking at the google analytics for my social media. I really enjoy reading things I can do with data. Marketing for things like "conversion rates," It must be like a "point of sale." And I really laughed. I enjoyed reading about it's features and actual systems analysis and data modeling. It's really fun and I honestly don't know If I'm going to be able to keep up. I do love a good social experiment. I'm going to see if I can do this, hopefully it's not a big thing. I'll stay open. Can I market teaching people "How to be Psychics." Classes are taught over the web without you ever having to meet me. And I am doing this professionally. And I actually am. My magazines do have actual content and learning modules. (I'm not worried about making money. Nobody should trust a psychic with money anyways.)

                   I love math. The analytics can track the behaviors of your markets and marketing. I'm reading something beautiful and poetic, not vague. I've got it.  I think I get it out to you now. "It's" that quality of something, or someone that is is so indescribable. "It" is the market gold. You want to have "It." You have to have "It."  You must be able to get "It," to get to "It." Everyone wants to have the "It." Now the whole point of "It" has become, "Now" is the new hip.

                   And now "It" has also now become very measurable. (Thank you, Google Analytics) And I've had a good laugh and feel very good about what I'm reading and I'd like to read some of tit to you. It gives me a kind of hope. Targeting an audience (Analytics) can be a very dynamic medium for communication, you can get individual consent to participate, screen and/or filter involvement in these analytics.

                   I ask you, "Can Marketing become a Force for Good?"  Similar to your own personalized social media, your data can be for what and whom you want to be accessing and interacting with your media. Questions like, What accesses your marketplace? And in what way? By Whom, When, Where, and even in so much more subtle detail.  How do you identify Yourself to your market? These can be your metrics, just like time, proximity and age. Etc. You can segment your own data. Each parameter can be set for schedules, usage, or the length of a campaign. It's a little difficult, but fun. So we're going to get to see if I can do this. Thank you as always for your help and support, you have been an absolute blast. "It's" now taking the "Surfing of the Web," to another completely unexpected place.

                    P. S.  {Nobody wants to get permanently stuck into an "It" box, at least not for very long. Too many identity crisis. We are happiest when we matter to other people, "It" can be beautiful. Be very creative, Everybody Wants to Be "It." This has now become a completely different challenge entirely. Enjoy living with simplicity. We are the "It" factor already, Forever! ( Fun with Google Analytics, is kind of a little creepy, but lots of fun.) Are we here yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?