Thursday, May 12, 2016

META MODELS: Return Forms From The Future



               People often ask me how I can possibly know what is going to happen, when there is no such thing as being "Psychic?" (You don't have to be psychic to know where this is going.) Meta Models are the systems of preferred choices, forming structures in our personal worlds and lives. Our unique styles of structured choices and decision making connect all of our individual "Operant Selections," creating reenforced patterns of causalities. Interestingly enough, this is not cause and effect thinking or Karma. Our choices, are as predictively distinctive as are our fingerprints. These habits are what "Personalization Profiling Algorithms" analyze, in order to predict what we may want to buy, use or want see over the internet. Even if we are only buying wonder bread, coca cola or predictably only voting for brand "X," (Trump that!) we all have discernible styles for choosing from amongst any number of suggested possible selections. This can be studied and thus exploited.
For instance;
                1. What do you avoid, or try to ignore? Why? (Are you phobic?) (Shy, affectionate, cold?)
                2. How do you identify yourself? By whose definitions? Do you obsess over friends, groups, family? Conflicts? Do you just need to keep driving to where you intend to go? Or do you like to explore? (Etc, etc.)
                3. What's most sacred to you? Jeans and Tee Shirt or fine quality clothing? Both? Cars? Real estate? Are we trying to impress or just getting by. Church and family? Gyms and social clubs? Schooling? (Status? Security? )
                4. What's your diet? Live to eat or eat to live? Drink, smoke? What? Why? And so on.

                "Everything is a fully functioning metaphor."  These quirks can help you know the future. I'll use myself and my own quirks to demonstrate the obvious symmetry between our habits and future outcomes of preference. How we treat our world is often how the world treats us. (Imprints)

               My own special flair for lazy housekeeping, is why my Feng Sui consultant accurately predicted my Bi Polar tendencies. I tend to want functionality over the pretty pretenses of convenient "Flow." Worrying about image only serves to project illusions of comfort and welcome I don't want, so pretentiously new age and "yellow sheik." (Neither of us are Asian anyways.) But her useful analysis of my Meta Models were perfectly accurate. There are many flavors of Bi Polar crazy, and mine is just a little bit rebelliously bohemian. I like Ghetto, and I want to be able to find things when I put something down, it stays where I put it.

               She says, "I'm beginning to see a theme here." (I fired her good.) She wanted to turn my Ghetto Home into a frilly tearoom with crystal, candles, oriental rugs and incense. She wanted to bring her yoga mom clientele to me for psychic readings, making herself look glamorously hip and spiritual by association with me. Her complement was very sincere. It was her objectivity that was tainted by status seeking. Her personal interpretation of my style was self serving. She did predictably good work, but still didn't get paid.

               I myself like to eat at buffets mostly, that feature lots of vegetables. My plates look like works of delicious art.

               It took me decades to get back into going to the doctors, dentists, opticians, audiologists and massage therapists for my twisted fused spine, including my Physical Education Trainers.

               I can't drive because I have no peripheral vision or depth perception, and extremely slow visual flicker rates making visual processing clumsy. Even riding a bike or crossing a street can be very dangerous. I have cataleptic fugue states as well and can walk into a dream. I'm wired for sound, perfect for seeing in the dark and knowing things that were never my business in the first place. (Spacial Reasoning anyone?) You don't have to be psychic to know where this is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?