Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Hunger; An Infinite Longing



               Eating when we want is a luxury. So are all the comforts and satieties of western appetites. As the rest of the third worlds long for release from suffering, we too have a third world here in the states, it is all around us in the poverty and malnutrition and denials of the body. Here we quibble over our very limited right. Mania is also a type of Infinite Longing and Hunger. The human soul knows it's longings, seeking to be released from insatiable longing. To have or to have not, we long for that which will never be. These are hungers. And yet people quibble.

               Being deprived of touch, of human contact is a form of murder. At 60, I here want to be touched, I maybe need to be touched. Within the next ten years, western medicine will market touch as the necessary adjunct to all therapies. But it will be charged. ("Everybody needs love." 4th Proposition of the Para Psychological Method) Now that for the last ten years I've been able to train at Los Campeones gym, I've found that I am not alone in my hunger for a sober life, fellowship and human kindness. But I still need touch. Being designated a maniac by the powers that be, this renders me a non entity in my otherwise work a day world. I am a burden on the state and stick out out like a sore thumb according to my last psychiatrist. But because I can't take psych meds, I'm pushed out of her office schedules and back out into an infinite dream of longings I will never fulfill.

               Dreams are desire, dreams of hunger, dreams of peace for those who can not dream. And as the retired Pro Psychic, I can only imagine what my clients used to think when I felt their thoughts, knew their hunger, and longed to feed their hunger for information. This was my burden. When someone trusts you, things happen. Feeding your desires came at a high price. A price I had to pay. And now I can eat, but the hunger still chews at my soul as I dream of the world. Eating when we want is a luxury.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?