Saturday, June 17, 2017

Make Fear Your Tailwind Living in the Zone



                                  Fragile egos run the worlds businesses. The media doesn't just tell us what to buy. Media tells the governments when we think differently. If the worlds governments would prepare for the inevitable drifts in public opinion biases, then they would no longer need to control the popular media. But because of the precipitous erosion of our conflicting faiths, we don't just distrust each other. We are taught to hate each other. But there is no infantile hatred, or inherited bad karma, or original sin to justify the poisons we heap on innocent children of the world. But when I ask you, "Can you forgive the hater?" You all look at me with such disgust, I can feel your hatred for me too.

                                   We all face the same fearful threats inflicted on all warrior martyrs through history, who've passed before us. Prejudice is a problem of false profits. Hate is ultimately simply bad for business. Sooner or later we all must account for our mutual prejudices. I say there is no greater prejudice than blaming, and that prejudice of believing that someone is beyond having anymore prejudices. None of us is better, no one is immune to our shared need for collective mass enlightenment. No one is without bias.

                                  When we try to say, "But I'm not prejudiced." Is this not just a form of blaming? When we come at people with the pretense of a moral superiority, are we not being morally corrupt? When we judge people for their voluntary and involuntary ignorance, are we not ourselves being aggressively ignorant, and using that vaunted ignorance as justification for our own continuing hostile reciprocal prejudices?

                                   Now we can come to that divisive fear that is being used against us to get us to fearfully blame, silence and censor each other. Are we too afraid to look inside ourselves in order to see and understand that hatred that others employ to divide us? Are we so deluded with pretenses of religious or political correctness that we stopped seeing any viable answers for the understandable evasions of all people. Don't be afraid to look inside yourself in order to see and understand that fear that can bind anyone. My implicit prejudices follow me everywhere. When I see young gangbangers in my building, not everyone shares my fear. My fear is not a constant by which I can prejudge others even when I have real cause to fear for my safety. I too am prejudged because of my fearfulness. But I myself fortunately, am not afraid most of the time.  But I still must accept, that I too can have changing prejudices. Can you say that? I want to hear you say it. "I too am afraid." "I too am afraid to look inside myself to see my fear and hatred of other people."

                                    Now as I have written, misanthropy itself is in fact often only a variable factor of temperament by degrees. We should not misjudge people on the basis of mere factors of temperament which do not effect peoples essential principles of goodness and loving human kindness. A certain amount functional misanthropy is just a common given, it is neither good nor bad. Prejudices about temperament are some of the most tragic, because these can bias our perceptions about people and our variable differences of relative strengths and or frailties. Being a shameless Xenophile myself, for me is in fact a bit of a problem. Xenophilia is never an excuse for some supposed universal goodness on my part. My innate Charismatics for me in fact is a horrible curse. But that being said, I do have an odd advantage when it comes to pleasant diplomacy and an effective conflict resolution. But I also am very dangerously harmless, and my passivity is frequently confused with an indifference. I can assure you however, I am not conflicted about carrying on the good news to you. Even though you have been fighting me vehemently kicking and screaming all the way. That excitation reflex your feeling, it's a good thing. Ride it. You may have a duty to work with me sooner or later. And I'm still here for you. For now. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?