Monday, July 24, 2017

Posting as Unknown, Loosing at the Game of G+



Attn: {BLANK},
                  Unrelated to games and theory, I mistaken posted too many blog links on your G+ post on G+ functionality. I don’t know the rules on how to distinguish signals from a poorly documented social media platform. I have been penalized by getting blocked and have had my accounts frozen. In sixty days I may loose the game of G+ all together. If you were understandably concerned about me wasting the 500 limit cue for comments, I accept the feedback. Oddly however, my blog links were on the history of the G+ conversion and it’s loss of functionality essentially changing the rules mid game. I very much enjoy your posts on Math and the Sciences, and I particularly like your adroitness with information graphics. I too liked G+ for it’s original Math graphics utility, much more problematic today post G+ design changes.
                  Even life comes with moral hazards, information filters and skewed opportunities. I doubt we can turn back the timer on G+, but it was a good game.
                    P. S.   I can't even remove the "offending" posts now even if I could, and I would.   
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?