Sunday, August 2, 2020

Winning in the Mutual Human Game A REDEFINITION OF ROMANCE



                   The loss of meaning in life has come about because of the death of unconditional love. Whatever happened to the romance with life itself? Why has romance and passion become synonymous with ownership? I want to define success by what can be shared and given, not what or whom I own or get. I find no happiness in winning if I have to make someone else fail. People are not objects or objectives.

                    My first book, "XENOPHILE" is about understanding and accounting for human variability. These interpersonally defined distinctions inform our perceptions of everyone's differences. In XENOPHILE, I used Biometrics and Ergonomic Physiognomy to catalog many of these variables of distinction. The book was a confession of a professional psychic and why I had to stop taking money. I got too easy, and the industry is contaminated by ignorance, corruption, and distorted thinking.

This book will be about encouraging the virtues of individual distinctiveness, growth, and social maturation. Just like with my book XENOPHILE, "The Human Game" will unfold in blog form, documenting my life's work as a sensitive. Through the mutual study of social boundaries and intimacy, language again becomes our friend. So much of our culture has been damaged by players who have no business in the game of mutual benefit. The abuse of language isn't about cursing, it's the practice of mockery that oppresses people. It seems we all have been trolled by people who just want to make others unhappy. I want to prove that misery doesn't have to be the only game in town. Again, we can find ourselves wanting to love life, including hardships. While we look to see the world reflect what we want to find, sometimes, we can be happy just making others smile.

This is another one of those literary exercises, where I have no idea how it will end. Hopefully, I'm not the only person who finds fun in a Romance with Life.  {6th rule of the Para Psychological Method: "Mutual Externalization is getting to live in shared realities.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?