Tuesday, April 9, 2013

This Is Not a Dream, This Is Where I Get to Use Tact.



           
                                 April 9nth, 2013


     This brings us directly to one of the most paradoxical aspects of a Para Psychological Method, the "Illusion of Objectivity."  I'm not going to get into the absurd rhetoric of "Is this all a dream?" I'm talking about how our emotions can both cloud our judgement or even possibly relieve us from the burden of attachment and unresolved conflict. Emotion is not the enemy. It is just another tool that some people choose to use as a weapon.  Understanding the difference between self deception and healthy emotion is probably the most troubling aspect of freewill. Knowing how to work constructively with emotion is definitely grace, if such a thing exists.

      I'm sorry if some of what I'm saying is redundant if not boring, but it is critical to understanding our real responsibilities as people in positions of authority.  People want me to be right or wrong. I prefer to be honestly telling people the truth, sensitive to the limitations of what someone can understand.  "This is where I get to use tact." As matter of fact I'm dealing with the problems that are more difficult here first. This way when I'm getting into the more technical aspects of psychic reading we can enjoy the beautiful symmetry of our traditional models, both divine and sacred.

     Thank you for your patience. Now for the pure data. I will start with the numbering of a series of spiritual technologies. I will explain their universal commonalities in terms of structure and utilities. I would not in a lifetime have the time to review particulars of each of our traditional "Spiritual Technologies," but I'll be referring to a few pivotal source books. Whether your personal inclinations are in disagreement with my writing shouldn't ultimately matter. I encourage you to retain your own opinions. Good luck. I can only hope that this will be as enjoyable for you as it is for me.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?