Thursday, April 25, 2013

#4. EVERYBODY NEEDS LOVE

     
              Why everybody needs love.                                                                April 25th, 2013


                    I realize now after posting many essay narratives with a beginning catalog of topic concepts,  terminology and technical perspectives on the subject of psychic reading, that  I have probably asked more questions than I have even begun to answer.  The question at the top of the page may just be so much rhetoric.  But we will see.

         Maybe this blog up to this point is just me reading myself to the best of my ability.   Ouch.

         Not important.  I see that this literary experiment is going to be an exercise  in unpredicated statement. ("Is this the party to whom I am speaking?")  Words that are obscure, ("Obscurity is not a virtue." Benoit  Mandelbrot,  From his book,  Fractals in Nature).  Concepts that are difficult.  Beliefs that are in doubt.  Language can be vague.  I can't watch your individual reactions to be able to tell if what I am writing is even making sense to you.

        The overwhelming difficulty of what I am trying to document is both exciting and a crushing bore at the same time.  I feel like I'm not going to have any friends.

        Fortunately this isn't about me.  So for the sake of clarity I'm going to start my next blog to compile that repository of the purely technical aspects of divination and diagnostics,  detail oriented.

        Let's take a clean clarifying break from my self indulgent attempts at self justification as the self doubting psychic.  Obviously the breadth and scope of these subjects deserve direct simplicity.

        This Image of a heart is from the PACIFIC TECH Graphic Calculator : User Galllery

        The new blog site will be. < ppireaders.blogspot.com> (Under Construction)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?