Monday, May 5, 2014

Critical Sensitivities & Surviving the Hazards of Intimacy



                   As we have seen with the highly technical elements of accurate Psychic Reading technologies, most of the more "Precise" forms of examination involve close inspection of people as distinctively identifiable subjects. As this has proven to be both esoteric and very personal, we have come to this most critical of all sensitivities, INTIMACY. Now in no way am I advocating a loosening of the restraint that is required of all ethical service providers. "When using the Bait and Switch method, always give others the better deal." Nowhere have I seen a more perfect demonstration of a necessary "Complementarity" than in my use of this potentially invasive "Psychic Battery."

                   I want to thank whoever is accessing my older blog posts. Because of the overall difficulty of documenting this most modern rendition of "Psychic Reading Technologies for the 21st Century," I have posted less than perfect posts. Forgive me. In trying to be able to provide you with the means to become practicing "Non Believers," I have split the bias on the bi valent popular prejudices, both pro and con. For those not familiar with the demands of critical reasoning, my insistence on self doubt means I too must be a non believer. But, I suspend judgement. One of the worst things about this thankless job of Psychic Reading, is when you learn how to do reading correctly, you can be right most of the time. People often expect me to be a performing chimp. I love the job, but I hate the bigotry on both side of this "Intimacy" issue. People end up hating me for my "Neutral" anti bias bias.

                  If you are one of the people helping to redistribute this work, I commend you for your efforts, and now you too see the Herculean task of apprehending the changes in popular opinion bias and the resulting development of human relations skills technologies. Welcome to this new world of advanced Intuitive Diagnostics and the call to give support through these evolving social boundary redefinitions. And it was found to be good.