Sunday, May 11, 2014

Inter Sensory Sensitivities and Familial Bonding




                   Critique, as a social skill, is a necessary requirement for bonding. Knowing how we identify and recognize each other is always happening mutually. Modesty (Grooming?) in most cultures usually involves an admission of vulnerability, by covering up in some way. We not only want to be recognized, even if in quiet obscurity, but we also have a need to be able to recognize everyone else too. Our culture's obsession with appearances has made us prissy and self conscious. Gossip or not. We all fill out some kind of a social profile, often of our own design. One of the perks of being the "pro psychic" is that I'm trained to be respectful and gentle. We all will try to open ourselves to the truth (whatever that might be), sooner or later. Our desire for denial is something that has only a limited shelf life. So the desire for knowledge about a person's own karma is usually why people to come to me. I'm not qualified to judge anyone, ever! I just happen to know it very, very well.

                   But for a fee, "I will tell someone what even their own relatives wont say to them. And I am very supportive about it, making everyone look great in the process. Learning to be the astute observer of people has caused me to want to find humility and respect, two words I am unworthy to use. This ability to focus our attentions on any other person is critical to the development of all significant shared experiences. Our shared physical and emotional space is filled with the constant exchange of information, back and forth. If I touch you, you may feel me, and vice versa, simple. We are always in a process of "Shared" reality, it's why we need these incredibly big brains. Only be virtue of interpersonal (and Inter Sensory) contact do we have so much to offer each other. We must go through so much of what it is we need to learn together. Daily life can be subtle. The daily life is also complex. The daily life can be dangerous or absurd, or even boring. Identifying peoples individual signature behavior is the key to working in shared emotional spaces. Without these deep preverbal sensitivities the whole point of our individual awarenesses would be lost. The uniqueness of our individuality is critical to our sense of self, at least superficially.


                   An overexposed, "No Boundaries" world view needs a human touch. Even social criticism today has taken on a life of it's own. Public mockery has become the media staple of todays Reality Programming. But fortunately standards are always changing, whether anyone really changes or not. Perceived commonalities can often just be the cultural labels, be they public or personally intimate. Shared experiences may be a non verbal currency of emotional relations. From within our shared contexts of Personal and Group Identities (Roles, duties and obligations), we learn our language for relatedness. As creatures of shared language, Self Reflection can only show us so much. A Seer is a reader of oracles. Putting the correct (alternative?) perspective on a problem set is much more supportive than just being critical, or worse yet apathetic. Point is, as a reader, I want to be able to give you the best product I can. You may find that my friendliness, and my familiarity with my work may help to take some of the sting out of having to go under that microscope of examination. My work with people can be like a very gentle stress test. In the psychic examination, by looking at your hands, your writing, your eyes, I also listen for your voice. I'm not going to criticize, but in that moment I do follow you very closely. Then when I get to the sought after information, I'll take over and read. Otherwise I try to mind my own business. That's it. Usually I don't need to cheat.