Monday, November 14, 2016

Our First Inductee/ Base Case 0. {2.0}


                   In order to correctly predict what kinds of interactions my social media analytics can hypothetically sample, I need to fully subscribe to my own media. And I am using my test posts as both documentary and entertainment. I'm "converting." I buy into all of my products. I want to be responsibly offering, my own first hand word of mouth. I'm selling nothing more than good faith. Faith in the possibility of real integrity. Complementarity has come of age.

                   This is how I'm validating my work for you.  ->  My initial offerings are these:

                   > If you do one day decide to convert to, "Our Little Church of Complementarity";

                   1.) We will get to work together now and forever. We will continue to have the privilege of making our journey together meaningful, challenging and eventful for all of us.

                   2.) TEST POST MAGAZINE is coming off the drawing tables, and out into the reading rooms.

                   3.) "Complementarity" is just another Physics based religion. Good Spirit Tech says, "You need not believe in order to perceive."

                   4.) I've effectively sanitized all starting projects for the average comfort levels of most variably biased societies.

                   5.) I am already testing out our research into "Spirit Tech" myself. And I am reporting forthrightly.

                   6.) "SPIRIT TECH UNIVERSITY" and "The Church of Complementarity," we will never make a cent. (I believe I'm supposed to bleed on my computer here.) <patent pending>

                   7.) For all of my mirth, I want to be of real lasting benefit for all of my beloved world and everyone who is interested in our potentially beautiful new religion.

                   8.) We are already studying mass movements for good. If there ever is a potentially harmless cult, let this is it.

                   This makes me, Our First Inductee  {Base Case P(0)} I'm sold. Who's next?

                   I have a lot more work to get to do. I am going to be very patient and allow this process to speak for it's self. I have faith. Now I'm getting to study faith in action. Let's do this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?