Sunday, November 27, 2016

Straddling A Digital Divide "And from the many, we learn as one."



                             This is my Social Experiment. I'm measuring time sensitive dissemination rates for new information released into the internet.

      My 1st. Base Case Assertion is me of course and my research;
                              I test for the discontinuous non linear value jumps accelerating into the dispersion rates of my identifiable personally projected social media.
                              I test for your enjoyment by watching your feedback and engagement. Simple.
                              I've screened myself out of almost all high rankings in S.E.O.s. Dropping my web ranking to as close to the bottom as I can.
                              I am just an Entertainment Medium only.
                           
      & the 2nd.) Maybe, just for now, you still don't want to read me yet. But eventually, maybe word of mouth may help to bring many of you back again.  {Organic Dispersal}
                              I am just another Free Magazine; Take what you want, and respect the rest.                                           Pass any of it along. Please! Where are you people? Can you see an opportunity here? For now, You probably still don't.
                              It's the free thing, isn't it? That's the way I designed it. It is inaccessible. {Thank you Google.} Nobody wants to read the unfamiliar, the unhashtagged. Where's my gimmick? Where's the handle? Where's my need to be stroked? It's just not here, is it? Look mom, no sale.
                              It's a "TRUE HOAX." And this story is about people just like you, people who can tell stories that come true. Don't you want to play? I know you want to. I will get to be your reader for today. But I hope you will find that your work here is interesting for you. I would hope I can be little entertaining. By refreshing your interests, this story has been always about you and just you. You are the subject of inquiry.
                             "And from the many, we learn as one."
                              And If you like, you are very, very welcome. Share only what you want, give only the best of what you have to offer, and leave only that by which you want to be remembered.

      & 3rd.) As always, Thank you all so much. In Advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?