Thursday, December 8, 2016

Apologies Again to My Readers


                  I again must apologize for loosing sight of who I really am and how I've designed this Time Sensitive Literary Experiment. This project is mostly for the sake of documenting my work in the use of all Speculative Predictive Mediums in general. All of my work, I've been able to load into this Deep Dish Memory provided by our Great Grandmother to be, The Great Google. (or G. G. if you prefer) My "True Hoax" was intended to be found only when it can be proven to be correct and then therefor never a hoax in the first place. In a distant time my Propositional Assertions will be found to have been true all along. Following in the tradition which is cloaked in subterfuge, means I get to be the story teller, and I don't have to pretend to be objective. Even more importantly, I don't have to pretend I'm making sense all the time for now and that I'm getting to hide these proofs right here in plain sight where you don't even see them. You don't have to believe me, not one tiny bit. In fact I will continue to encourage harsh glaring rational skepticism. True Believers are going to be disappointed. "You Needn't Believe in Order to Perceive." How many more time will I have to say this?

                  But, I am more than a little ashamed that periodically I feel seduced into indulging in short term expectations. Hence I'm not always proud of what I write. I recently got caught up in allowing the criticism of a new "Follower" to my take my eyes off of the real prize, and incline me to start preaching. Even if my writing isn't always bad, it's not how I think. Virally shattering the Critical Mass Ceiling, accomplishes nothing if there is no content. Who cares if I can see the future? I don't.

                  The radiance of the human soul is the unifying transcendent principle that informs a person's future. I myself do not believe in God at all. But I do love God and what God means to people as a causal principle. Most of my Rational Skeptic friends respect my religiosity knowing perfectly well, I have no intention of pretending to be even vaguely spiritual, the blight of all new age perverts. But beings as I see unity where others see only doom, this guaranties I will continue to remain a web pariah. My Neutral Bias Fear demands I truthfully resist all temptations to pander.

                  My political fatigue is not entirely my own, nor was it ever. But I am still your Faithful Xenophile, and I only want what's right for everyone. I hope you will be able to understand why I'm going to continue to defy looking for easy answers to today's crisis in favor of much better long term solutions. I hope you don't judge me too harshly, but if you do I may indeed deserve your thoughtful opprobrium. As always I love you and the project is going much better than I could have expected. And I will be looking forward to getting see here again, sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?