Monday, December 5, 2016

Authoritation by Proxy, The Elephant Chain


                  Authoritation is only given by Proxy. (3rd party only) And as an example, there is supposedly no such word as Authoritation, yet. This word (my own invention,) means any third party giving precedence to the assumption of supposedly unimpeachably absolute authority. Wrongly assumed correct, (Catholic) sources of information, such as, "My church says," or "My party says," or  My teachers say," or "My Husband says, or my Stock Analyst says, or "My Preferentially Profiled Newsfeed tells me" etc" are generally deemed to be sacred. Even my creative re appropriation of language by intentional redesign is viewed as a blasphemy.

                  Thus the Elephant chain of political circuses often comes back to it's followers simply following all the other followers. Subservience to a cause often only comes from that fear of rejection by a person's group of identification. That's why I try to write about the
shifting of personal and public opinion biases, including rational and irrational bias fears. We';re in unexplored territory here, and I must say we all sound a little awkward trying to make sense of our irrational world. When I tell my body builder friends, "Bodybuilding isn't homosexual, it's auto sexual," they growl. But when I say, "Arnie says," (Arnold Schwarzenegger) everyone smiles and is happy. Wow. I just don't have credibility, at least when it comes to body builder sex. I hoping to make Authoritation a real word in the dictionary, within my lifetime. {Boy do I sound silly.} Thank you for bearing with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?