Tuesday, December 20, 2016

To My Best Readers



                  Blog Games. Modern journalism is still a competitive art. Tracking the transmission of my distinctively designed new data and new media, gives me information about peoples reading behavior. As I'm sending my traceable influence out into general society. I start with writing my own identifiable signature work.

                  Experimenting, writing to my general audience, I want to find out what my "Best Readers" want to read. I don't want to waste peoples time with surveys. Being a reader myself, I know about how quickly readers can bounce. It takes a lifetime to write, and only a moment to bounce. In blogging we are looking for readers, not bounces.

                  Somewhere between what I write for people and my best readers are subjects that are interesting for reading. I have an editorial policy of truthfulness to what I know. "And honesty about what I don't know," along with a strong moral core. I never try to create trouble. Analytics can give me resources to provide more interesting information that my readers may want, even about them. I'm going to take this slowly, having mentioned my concerns about resorting to stunt journalism. I still want to be a well read author. Talking about myself as the psychic is boring, unimportant and total here say. Speaking authoritatively on issues of religion, spirituality or meta physics, I'll do it.

                   Most of my really good writing seems to involve an element of the fantastic, be it fiction, essay or documentary. As a magazine the product does have appeal. But my work needs work. What has happened to the re drafting of each manuscript, each index, every footnote, is going into designing correct Induction Hypothesis. Any time I want to find an accurate subject for a base case has to prove my argument. To get any kind of meaningful evidence of what people want me to write about, (for them to be able to read) I must be clear about what I'm offering. Classes, Checklists, Assays, Exercises,
Bibliographies, etc.

                   As a "Reader" I teach Psychic Reading. I want you to tell me, if you want to be a reader too. Hands, Handwriting, Voice, Personal Linguistics, Styles, Stochastic Prognostication, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Massage. And Much More! "Psychic Reading" is Marketable Spiritual Technology, it's a demanding discipline. I want to teach you the "Method." Offering "FREE" subscriptions to my magazine is easy but it won't go out and find me new potential browsers. I'll make this easy for everyone who downloads my magazine blog.

                   The instructions I'm reading for google analytics are very blatant and without shame. I'm not a big money person, (at least not usually.) Theoretically you don't have to say anything unless you want to. And even then you only have to ask questions or make requests. It's going to be a lot of work but if it helps me to better Understand and Identify My Best Readers and your reading desires, what's not to love? Google stands behind it's free analytics services as one of their own brand name products. They demand I never give Google any personal information about any one, cool huh?. Even though I'm a novice, I'm learning a lot. Google may or may not care 1 iota about what I am doing with their analytics product service. So I need to get back to the books and see if I can start at the beginning. I promise only "To mind my own business." You may get to participate in helping me to understand my business better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?