Tuesday, February 14, 2017

A Subject of Contemplation

                           
                          Dashboard Dictionary says,
Syncretism |ˈsi ng krəˌtizəm|     noun
                         
                         1 The amalgamation or attempted amalgamation of different religions, cultures, or schools of thought.
                         2 Linguistics, the merging of different inflectional varieties of a word during the development of a language.

                         As evidence, the unity of well established spiritual technologies. For instance, I teach acupressure for the treatment of pain. The meridian system allows me to diagnose and treat physical and emotional health issues. Similarly, the so called "Fate Line" mirrors the "Central Circulatory Meridian" up the middle of the hand to the middle finger. As well does the "Health line" cover the "Heart Meridian." Massaging these lines works these same meridians.

                         Just like with math or science, you are usually talking about a study throughout ones whole life, and ones shared cultural traditions. With any honest spiritual technology, there is going to be a steep learning curve. These traditions are the results of generations of Coalescence in shared Histories of Syncretism. 

                         The essential principles of Acupuncture are easy to understand. Just like medicine or mathematics the language is precise. The language is much more difficult than the practice itself. You may have to take my word it, the accuracy of the technical science is separate from anecdotal evidence. It's very hard for me to be speaking for the inevitability of this transition in "Popular Opinion Bias." because of the hostility I encounter. I feel awkward and vulnerable. As a result of being mocked for my work, I've come to feel that I even sound like an arrogant coward lying about my achievements. Yet these results are a utility of said practices.

                         Fortunately, this isn't about me. The transformation of societies practices benefit from the long term analysis and examination of these coalescing traditions. We have the good fortune of being here at the later end of so much collected learning, and it is still going on.

                         Much to my pleasure the work is getting done. Today we will be looking at models of definition. In all Hindu temples is a threshold between the porch and the inner sacred space. This portal, the Ghribha Griha, is compared to a dynamic discharge of energy, like lightning or sexual union. As a creative act, the entering of a temple joins the universe of the spiritually divine with our mundane world. These boundary definitions are used in all spiritual practices. A ritual of purification (Puja) is mandatory. These are the linking principlesUnderstanding the dynamics of polarity is important to understanding ALL spiritual technologies. Simple concepts are almost impossible to explain.

                         Fri. 8/23, 2013     In my article, "Social Linking Phenomena," my intentions were to inform budding psychics how to train. Anyone who has read my blog knows it's not easy. Let the games begin. I need too use a lot of undesirable drama to make this book palatable for the public. In order for this to sell, I need a killer application. I need this story to be very humorous, and true. The reading public are tired of being handled.

                         In approaching peoples sensitive boundaries we must understand, we are making ourselves vulnerable too. Just by suggesting that you may be able to read for someone, you are opening yourself to other peoples personal business. You will need to differentiate your own emotions from those of other people. And if you get a good reputation as a reader, you are going to want to get yourself a good pimp. (driver, tax accountant/ book keeper, lawyer, secretary, security) You're going to need it.

                         It will be really odd if I'm correct. I'ld love to be able to make what I do for a living less hated. I'ld also love it if true believers didn't worship me like a god in a business suit. I've entered a new place of contemplation. I have become a doorway to another world. If I fail, I will have to eat this poor helpless kitten. (Just Kidding.) Most of my work isn't that funny, so I won't get to drag out the grease paint, floppy shoes or clown costumes. I just want to give you a heads up, this story is going somewhere, and it could be very fun. Thanks for listening, I hope this works out for you too. I think I maybe already know you, even if it is only by the numbers. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?