Sunday, February 12, 2017

Learning to read people with an adroitness both corporate and spooky.

Phillip Johnson
Feb 8, 2017
Analogous meta modeling is one of the big secrets of my training as an Entertainment Medium. Bayesian Inference is useful self reinforcement for us not so artificially intelligent human types.



B.)  If I may be frank, your outputs don't give the impression of an Entertainment Medium -- figuring out what you probably mean, demands too much energy for that.

Phillip Johnson
Feb 9, 2017
Sorry, I take that as a compliment. I used to be a professional psychic and I learned all too much about subterfuge. Maps are taken from the old wine of ancient spiritual technologies (data processing and linguistic analysis by meta modeling) for studying people's self identifying boundary definitions. Many of which are bogus and or simply false. Challenge has become, in the crude art of lying we start in essence with the war over our language and then can end up degenerating into confused and ignorant actions. Or inaction. Predictions are at best only experimentally subjunctive. But words can be made into symbols of superstition and prejudice. Thank you for letting me share the truth. Maybe someday I may get to see a screen shot of your hands or handwriting. My diagnostic work evolved into biometrics, physiognomy and ergonomics. Multi variant statistical analysis of human variability and diversity is one of the more difficult of all the computational mathematics that predictive algorithms have to crunch. The calculus of variation has come of age with the implementation of the "Multi Armed Bandit" method of data mining. No hypothetical base case or hypothesis for confidence testing need lead a research parameter anymore as all distributions can be segmented post collection. You have been a source guide and I almost dread checking your comments. Thank you again. 

B.)  You sure wag many buzzwords. Sporadically, the result makes it hard to be charitable, like your statement about the calculus of variations. 

B.) An ingredient of my reaction to you, is that I've been for very nearly 20 years cultivating a distracted but persistent divination art 99% for private consumption whose central fiber can be described as a transposition and converse to the principle of l33t5p34k applied to enroll the fluxes of observations of 6-digits license plates as are dominant around here.

Yours is quality bullshit that's better or at least as good as chance. This might at first blush sound like slighting, but in these times of fake news it isn't, A definitional property of fake news, is that attending to them gives you a worldview that's more disconnected of reality than the result of interpreting untampered pure noise.

Phillip Johnson
12:04 AM
This is where the accident, is no longer an excuse. Mine is a profound love of metaphor. You devalue your art and your self by trivializing your time. The metric is the metaphor. Your map is the enumerate partitioning of a unity, and metaphor for the area of inquiry. The modern study of the Gematria from the Talmud is where we derived the practice of numerologies, and you are right. This is largely fantasy. But through the Sefer Zohar, the Book of Splendor has provided our society with a most profound symbolic language for a cyclical totalistic unity which our literature now provides. Torah became Tarot. Do we doubt the significance of Spiritual Fiction simply because it is derived from a belief in God? (I myself do not believe in a personal god.) Alice in Wonderland, The Wizard of Oz, The Lord of the Rings. This list is unending. I do not advocate pretenses of objectivity. I do practice religion. Your unique approach to divining may qualify as a ritual and a search for meaning. Yours is a much more sophisticated practice, but one of the challenges to divination is knowing the difference between a ritual and desired expectations. Don't give up on finding the motivations behind asking the hard questions. I love our conversations, you make me think. You exemplify the problem I have in explaining why I went to The Mercury Academy to learn the difference between merely being right, and knowing how to tell the truth about what the real uncertainties of speculations really may entail. I'd love to show you the books. And I can assure you, I got so used to looking at hands and writing, I learned to read people with adroitness both corporate and spooky.
Add a comment...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?