Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Dead Plan Walking-Twitching and Spewing All the Way


Slightly off center, but I think Hilary dodged a terrible fate and would have been unfairly crucified. Maybe next time, if there is a next time.

On a more positive note, this was the most un thought out hostile takeover of any corporate party ever. And I think all the evil skeletons are out of their closets now, once and for all. I see a lot of people on the left who are not prepared to win this culture war. We're going to see what happens soon after that "Night before the morning after," for the faltering fascist right. To quote the idiot in the "Hot Seat, "It's going to be great."

Please don't hate me, I just think this is the beginning of a liberal renaissance, for the whole world over. And he's already starting to twitch and spew, and basically fall apart.

What? Still too soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?