Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Why I Hate Being a "Psychic"

                                                      Rosicrucian Cross by junemoon.com
                                                                   background by me

                            This literary exercise is designed to expose the popular myths and myth conceptions on both sides of this contentious, but generally unimportant issue. Misinformation dominates this arbitrary and divisive subject. Opinion biases are the gauge symmetry of pro and con, and mutually discounted by opposing peoples conflicting world views. But in ages of mass stupefaction, Oracles have gotten the same corporate mistreatment as did the "Prophets." By worshipping historical insights from ancient religious Authorities as the sacred "Gospel Truth," we've reinfected our society with the very delusions that have been exploited throughout human time. A submissiveness to God is usually confused with Church, Temple and Mosque, as if there were no "Moral Code" of sufficient virtue to warrant practice without institutionalization by religious hierarchy. Getting "Outed" by other so called professional psychics, just for being a Non Believer means, I've been branded a Heretic. I am not psychic. I am a "Professional Psychic," and I don't have to believe in anything at all, one side or the other.

                             But now over the web, "Blue faces" take the place of soap box evangelists and are now screaming preachy declarations at us in meme form. These noisy dictators polarize the ballot boxes by using brainwashing techniques on vulnerable and gullible true believers. My reasoning thus calibrates grades of bullshit used by corrupt politicians, by comparing politicians to the spiritual abuses and moral hazards of deluded psychics, arrogant clergy and of course the religiously self serving financiers. Not every psychic, politician or C.E.O. is equally insane, corrupt or ignorant. But I still have much that I need to explain. In tracking the dissemination of my reports on the plusses and minuses of Oracles, predictive media and speculative models in general, I'ld like to separate out some useful products from all the other signaling noise getting passed off as believable truths. I can't stand lying to make a living, so I've had to side with skeptics and stop taking revenue. That being said, I suspect that my research is correct. I'm using very powerful software every time I employ the data randomization techniques that are the utility of an Oracle. The utter randomness of comparative mapping guarantees detached subjectivity. The only problems result from confusing the analytic modeling for objectivity. Again, this is the comparative analysis by analogy only. One of the most daunting problems stems from when a reader becomes adept at using language accurately, yet one should never be believed. Being right about having excellent predictive skills, is a terrible curse.

                             Jungian Developmental Psychology is a psychoanalysis by associated complexes only. All available metrics are for comparative analysis by analogy only. The practice of effective psychoanalysis never advocates prejudices that prevent peoples rational empathy skills. Stereotyping people, pro or con, is always bad medicine. Reducing a person to mere generalities and then stroking that persons fragile ego boundaries for an identification of exclusivity or desired belonging, is the very practice of evil in it's most pernicious form. But then we come to the vital paradoxes, from which we don't have any good answers, we only have dubious models with which to aid in the explorative of speculations.  I've written much on, "The map is not the territory," and "You need not believe in order to perceive." But especially when I get to the diagnostics, like how I've seen thousands of clients hands, and they do say a lot. I'm confronted with that "Informational Void of Content" surrounding my work and popularized mutual ignorance, on both side of this polarized issue. Psychic or not, I know something about you don't know, you don't have to believe me regardless of which bias you take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?