Sunday, August 13, 2017

Why I'm Not Ready For Your International Business



         Thank you for the invite, I'm not ready to offer a prospectus for the rollout of my P.P.I. (Personal Profiling Inventory) This is a checklist of mutual examination techniques used by  very few alternative diagnosticians. I've been paid to see thousands of peoples handwriting and hands, in combination with doing contact therapies and inductive massage for pain management and traumatic injuries. My desire is to document these often abused and very easily misunderstood practices. I identify peoples opinion biases separating people on both sides of countless issue of varied significance, Pro & Con. Each are usually very contentious complete with prejudicial barriers to any communication.

         Separating out these evolving and growing industries from corrupt manipulators who are  usually exploiting peoples faiths, prejudices and superstitions, has made my job a difficult sell. I usually don't try to market myself. One option has been to design a data base from which individuals can examine the available media on these arts and emerging sciences for themselves at a small markup. But because of the pretenses of all pseudo scientific methodologies, most people are unable or unwilling to suspend judgement long enough to embrace healthy skepticism, while still being able to test for the strengths of these developing modes of diagnostics.

         The overwhelming similarity between my work and statistical analytics in general has lead me to examine peoples split opinion biases. This has provided what I use in writing news commentary on my blog. People generally don't see the process of "Pro versus Con" as the dialectic tending toward informative synthetic resolution. Politics, I'm afraid is so caught up with reluctant transformation of our aging society, that the sudden influx of these alternative diagnostics practices are perceived as ignorantly and arrogantly superstitious and thus often rebelliously blasphemous or even worse anti-American.

            Because what I've been doing and documenting for most of my life is still so fraught with antagonistic misapprehensions biased by the spiritual abuses of politics, I doubt I alone will ever be able to get these skills to a discerning market. However, as with most everything I've written about to date, much of what I propose does  comes to fruition without me.

             Thank you again. I'll keep your suggestions in my bookmarks, someday I may except your offer, but I feel at this time this would not be a good fit for most of your members. I am enjoined in an international marketing mindset. I may think globally, but I act only locally. I am a blogger, who does only freelance consultations and treatments out of my home at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?