Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Why I Never Write Memes


               Memes never come in paragraphs. I'm just another guilty pleasure to the few who read me. Just because no one sees you doesn't mean you aren't truly beautiful. And remember, "We love you."

               I'ld like to thank Wikipedia for all the images I've posted that aren't mine. As well those from all the other hidden artists that I've gotten permission to share freely. When we make a commitment to love and love openly, we don't worry as much about getting paid. Money is only a means to an end, and sometimes it just gets in the way. Most of the mutual news providers I get to read on my home page, often beat out the national news for quickness and accuracy. As much as I may only be another silent contributor, our Mutual Magazine Cultures (a.k.a. relevant honest social media) pervades our recovering societies and is curative and a preservative. Try reducing that to a meme.

             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?