Thursday, May 2, 2013

#2. EVERYBODY HAS BLIND SPOTS Techniques and Technologies

             ppireaders.blogspot.com                                                                               May 2nd, 2013

       The imagery is the result of artistic curiosity about math as creative media. These are models of how information is manipulated: manifolds, waves and symbolic language.

       I put the Image blog address for,  Techniques and Technologies,  up as the header because I would like people to find it.   Movies aren't turning out that well and I'll have to redo them.  The pictures are turning out excellent.  I'll be adding maps, models and diagrams for the soul to complement the documentary essays. Frankly I am amazed how much work it is to use computers.

                      Aug. 9th, 2013

       This Is where I should have inserted the results of my research into interpersonally variable perceptions. I'm going to do so now as I said I would. Let's start by saying that this is where most of us space out. If there is something someone chooses not to look for they probably wont see it ever.

       May 30th, 2013
      I am going to learn how to scan images and down load them into my blog. It's just outside of my range of ability, but it is coming. Thank you for your patients.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?