Thursday, November 6, 2014

Competition Readers. PROGNOSTICATING DYNAMIC ASSERTIONS






                  Infectious Zenophiliacs Rampage across the Heartland. ("Trustworthy people inspire confidence.") For modern search engines these types of sentences are garbled nonsense. This is why newspaper articles are not easily accessible through direct general search. Until positioning ID values for a particular keyword is established all typographic background information is of course identified by subject, title, date or other classification parameters, only. My so called Mythic Zenophile and of course that mass contagion of Infectious Zenophilia is just another internet proof that demonstrates this point. Zenophrenics the world over are just dying to love you. I'm not the only Jovian on this planet.

                  But O. K. Enough about the academics. I want to be able to demonstrate. If the Zenophile searches on the internet continue reaching certain critical thresholds, we may have created a theoretical entity called a Zenophile. "Complementarity" for me has always meant, "Love Thy Neighbor." But if we do run large campaigns promoting Spirit Tech, "Conversions" may not be a good thing. Simple Zenophilia itself can be very disabling, especially during an general outbreak. No one wants to hear from their doctors, "I'm sorry madam, your husband has contracted Infectious Zenophilia." Zenophreniacs will end up wandering the beaches of Ibiza. I know that at this time, you have no reason to believe me, yet. It's going to happen people, with or without me. Will anyone remember? I can't possibly be the only one. I won't be the only person this much in love with life, and doing something about it. This language is ours. The future belongs to someone else. We can do something about it in the mean time, right now. (Do you know any Rabid "Vegans," Scruffy Anarchists, Godless Atheists, Goddess Worshippers, Radical Liberals, Animal Rights Fanatics and last but not least, Militantly Non Violent Types like me?) Can a zenophiliac by any other name sound so silly? "We love you." (And we are coming to get you. Unite and conquer people. Zenophilia is a life sentence, and it's spreading.)

                  I did want to be able to remove myself from this goofy equation. I'm trying not to be too weird. It's just that this is actually working. And it is kind of funny. The Zenophile walks. I'm not sure if I should worry about this yet, but, Every good Golem does need a good Mensch. Will he kill the Czar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?