Monday, November 10, 2014

Syncretism and Syzygy / Tuning Into Our Parallel Universes {Post # 2}

Thursday, July 10, 2014


                   Everything I've written about so far in this blog has been about the grand Symmetrical Coalescence. Everything has come together. You may still be fighting and fussing. The fact is that you maybe don't agree with me and that I'm not worrying about your opinions. Welcome to my world. I never asked for your permission other than that I try to apprehend how to best share my work on "Para Psychological Methods."

                   I have also relied heavily on diagrams and models to help demonstrate the existence of higher order symmetries using exotic manifolds and differential fields. I suspect that these occurrences or "Syzygies" are apt metaphors of these often unanticipated structures latent in computational and numerical spaces. I spend an immense amount of time studying the advances in Physics so I may be able to learn about the possibility of an "Energetic Neuro Physics." My explanation of things like "Sensitive Boundaries" and "Perceptual (Opinion) Biases" may seem too theoretical to bother with, but if I am correct then there will be plenty of people who will be able to find the empirical evidence, besides just me. As a "Systems Dynamic" it will be easy to prove or disprove. But people will still fuss and fight anyways.

                    As I continue to reexamine many decades of study and worship, I have been privileged. I am reminded of the "Conjugate." That which is defined by the other, and in essence does not exist without the other. In Math there are even objects which exist only by order of mutual transformation. This is the world I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?