Saturday, January 14, 2017

Good Wizards and Bad Men


                     You don't have to be psychic to know where this is going. When bad things happen to good people we are thought to be foolish. When bad people do good things, we are called master. In the media we confront perceived language barriers preventing communication. My art is one of transliteration, bringing an unexpected message to you if you can handle it. Truth is often subordinated by what people want to believe. Belief's precedence must now be massaged in order to untangle these interfering institutions of lying. My Spiritual Fictions for instance are not just about skill at lying, as much as this expose' is about me telling truths that NO ONE as of yet want to hear. This preemptive Spoiler is being carried out for you in the form of a blog that lays out my "True Hoax," announcing an emergence our new common languages. "New History." Let's look at the results.

                      In 1980 my "Teacher,"  Steven told how "Trumplestiltskin" would blunder into office. Quote, "He won't be all bad." Now I know how many of my more sensitive liberal friends are cringing at the thought of me accepting the will of our horribly misinformed general public. But I was taught not to be judgmental, or to  indulge in the easy blaming of oppositional mindsets and the dangerous pretense of moral immunity. We humans can be foolish. The biggest offense of the real pro psychic is in the sincere and honest use subterfuge, hiding in plain sight. Being an evil genius for me, is not the same thing as actually doing evil. How do dare I love the liar in all of us? I don't love lies, anymore than I like being a liar. Something has to be done, but being sore losers is not helping us deal with the cheating winners. I knew before hand and prepared, didn't you?

                       Generally most people don't want to know how much hard work is waiting for us as individuals, or as a new global society. This is what has made American disillusionment so potent, on both sides of ever issue. Owning self deception, we are all heir as humans to frailties and vulnerabilities both good and bad. This makes telling the truth much more purposeful. Thankless hard work is all that is promised. What's going to happen next? I'm not giving anything away that does not come with the price of forgiveness. And yes there are things that will never be forgiven, hopefully you may never have to witness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?