Friday, January 27, 2017

MY APOLOGY TO MY NATION; Recreating the Correct New History


             It has come to my attention that my team has gotten caught up in prejudicial hating. This includes a very disempowering expectation of blaming. Blaming is a broken mirror. Somebody has to step up and do the "Left" thing.

             Dear America,

             I am so sorry if I have neglected or misunderstood you. I never meant to shame you for being fertile. Your children, your families, your religions and country is what is most sacred. And if I have done anything to make you feel angry, I am very, very sorry. I don't know if I deserve to be forgiven in this situation, but I trust that you will want to do the right thing too, whatever that is.

             I may have very little power to influence you, but I understand why you may feel hurt and why you stop trusting me. One of the first things I can do is to stop preaching. This isn't about being right. The only way I know how to make a sincere apology is to not make excuses.

             I'm very concerned about the loses of personal freedom. If the gun lobby taught us anything, "It's that we don't to trust the government." We may have some agreement on this. But we see doors closing on the very people who aren't in the competitive businesses of aggressive politics. Yes, I do believe we are being used. I am concerned about the loss of American values in favor of Political Takeovers and Political Market Branding. We all agree the government has gotten bloated with business interests. Lobbies are more powerful than votes.

             But that doesn't mean I don't have faith in you. There have already been press workers arrested for reporting on the terrible turnout at the inauguration. I don't expect you to believe me, but We are going to see a lot more activity over the web concerning the need for an independent Free Press. I don't expect this apology will get to you in time, but we have to start somewhere.

             You deserve to be informed and kept in the loop. We are going to be teasing the "Twitter Pres." I'm sorry, you deserve to know. The Jagermeister, (That's hunt master in German.) is now a sitting target. Even if I wanted to stop this inevitable and delicious Trump Roast, I wouldn't. But he will try to prevent this from being made public knowledge. The Free Press is now Social Media. Welcome to the 21st Century. I hope we can continue to work together. I love all of you, my brothers and sisters. I only ask for the best for everyone and I know you feel the same too, no matter how else we may feel free to disagree. Thank you for your love and respect. Peace out family. Let's do this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?