Sunday, May 14, 2017

Failed Manipulations to our Shared Synthetic Cultures {Death of a "Presbot?"}



A dear and visionary friend suggested that the "Presbot" may soon just quit, ushering stolid "Pence" into power before the full firestorm of the Russian Connection can take down all the other fossil fueled "Pink Elephants," circling endlessly with their venal noses up each others lost butts. Reversing our shifting popular opinion biases abruptly back to a Democratic super majority would be very much preferable. But let's see if the "Trumphbot" has the flawed programming to futilely crash and burn slowly enough to take the rest of the Zombie Classists down with him.

Traffic over G+ seems to be in a slump because all the oxygen is suck away by the planned for political fatigue. But the "Economy of Conspiracies" are never intelligent enough to prevent inevitable political collapse. Because being a predictably "Baseless Optimist" I myself am now another Web Pariah. Being the positive annihilation operator has nothing to do with me being a nihilist or angry. Only of the few of us remain. Fear doesn't mean anything when "We're" not all the same anymore. We're not just Black and White anymore. We're not just Jews and Gentiles. We're not just Christians or godless communists anymore. We're not true believers in anything anymore. None of us. I'm not a true believer, are You? I believe in the essential kindness of understanding, but I'll let truth speak for itself for a change. My beliefs are no longer the issue. For that which is most sacred to you, do you have enough faith to rise above the belief systems that oppress you?

Last night I dreamt of banging the "Presbot's" head in a screen door because it tried to cut my hair. Fortunately his progressing dementia prevents him from remembering my petty dream of aggression. I went unpunished. I do feel a little bad for those of you who understandably want to "Lock Him Up." Just saying he may not live that long provides no real solace. I am more than a little relieved that my readership has dropped off. I'm more than a little uncomfortable with my optimism being proven correct. I want the best for everyone. But being right means nothing to me, even if I could say "I told you so." Your feelings towards me in the face of such outrageous injustices, I must ignore. It's not that I don't share your angst. But I have always said, "Societies Opinion Biases always shift faster than do individuals opinions." The so called rational positivists have robbed us of the joy of being positive about anything, Damn Deluded Economists! HEAVEN MAY FALL, LET JUSTICE BE DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?