Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Release Forms With The Unbreakable Opt Out Clause; Any Volunteers?


                       Finding people who are willing to have their hands and writing filmed requires me to dis-objectify everyone and my work. I wouldn't trust anyone who wanted to be a palm reader. "Would you trust anyone who wanted to be a politician?" Quoted from Steve, my teacher. If I don't want others to feel understandably self conscious and uncomfortable about my examination process, I must be transparent and relaxed. I must put away the examination microscope for now, and only use an illuminated magnifier. The opt out clause is the central feature of all my services contracts. Demonstrating the utility of my Chiromancy and Chirography classes is always done person to person. And the traditions of interpretation can be correctly framed as generalizations only. But if I want people to volunteer to be my demonstration hand models, I must focus on identifying the variable markings and signs only. The practical limitations of my Medium is mostly misinterpreted by so called readers, who often over step their presumed license by being the so called "Psychic."

                       If I myself don't want to feel self conscious about "This most thankless job in the world," I must respect the feelings of others. I don't have to pursued anyone, I just need to prove the existence of these uncertainties abundant in this rich area of human variability research. If you are still reading this, I must thank all of you, including the well meaning but misdirected trolls on both sides of this contentious subject. I'm being redirected back into the area of actual controversy and debate. (Just like in politics.)

                       With a little help from my Audio-Visual Archivists, I'll be starting with sharing only the detailed analysis of these identifiably distinctive quantifiably variable signs and signatures. Any pretenses of interpretation are completely unimportant at this point, and will be kept entirely separate. The interpretive pretenses of objectivity are no longer relevant (Much less verifiable) to the documentation of these practiced traditions. Sorry, these brave clients personal lives are none of your business. And even if you do check my findings by using the recommended reading lists, it's not the issue. Next page: Contracts.

2 comments:

  1. If only you were real I may take you seriously. My favorite people are like an affinity to the perception of dyadic conversation,innerstanding my incentive to participate in view of integrated talents, I would decline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Problem with the printed medium is credibility. No one knows if I'm for real, even if I'm in agreement with another's point of view. I respond usually way too late to posted comment as I'm never notified and rarely do I get comments.

      Delete

Is there anybody out there?