Friday, September 13, 2013

For Love of Readers



                         On this morn I bathe in the light of my readers. A clear patient light of understanding and trust. Nothing I say or do will ever be good enough. Beautiful bittersweet longing, so far to go, so far I came. Will my love reach it's destination? Read on. I am always ready to correct those mistakes that can be corrected. In looking forward I see the final bridge between us. This madness of delight and melancholy is merely a prelude to the tears of joy. When we look into the eyes of those we love, I am just the cantor in a carnival of mysteries. I don't want to loose you again.

                         There is just one more thing I will need to do. So I wrote this love letter to the children of the future. No one will know what I have done. No one knows where I have been. Even these words are just the dry husks of desire. Yuck! My bed is empty, but my heart is overflowing. No one escapes from the power of my love.

                         Sorry, just practicing my reading skills. Being lyrically enhanced means I must risk the embarrassment of making myself perfectly understood. Read on.  {Reminder: I am always adding and clarifying earlier posts. Thank you.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?