Tuesday, September 24, 2013

The Bridge Between Worlds /ppireading.blogspot.com

ppireading.blogspot.com


        ppireading.blogspot.com>>>>>>>ppireading.blogspot.com>>>>>>ppireading.blogspot.com
                         This is the page where we look at the functional unity of fundamental dynamics. Some people find simplicity and elegance of modeling data arrogant and superstitious. If we resist this basic primal call to order which is simple, we loose sight of how we manage to deal with much higher orders of structure. No where is this more apparent than in understanding meaning in lyrical and mythical thought.

                         New Assertion:
                                                 You can not have accurate critical thought without empathy.

                         The most paradoxical element of human intelligence is language. The height of wit is the pit of arrogance. The ego is our best friend and the biggest liar. I've told you what to do but did you hear me? The ego is the brilliant lens through which we focus. Our biases need not be a bad thing at all but do you understand? Words are all I have to frame the open spaces in your mind and learning.

                         Do you see the Bridge Between the Worlds? I know you can do this. I mean no harm. Until you can step outside of your own arguments, see the complements to your biases, until the mirror of empathy lets you know, you can not have accurate critical thought. The simplest of propositions, understanding, is the most obscured. I have wrestled metaphors. I've busted the no brainer myth busters. I torched my ego in the gamma rays of pure love. And for what. Because you are here.

                         You are looking for hard answers, I say I have made this all too easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?