Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Co Vectors and Conversation; Charged Language



                   Mirroring and feedback are two  ways we give and receive directions. We also cue each other non verbally with expressions, gestures and changing subjects. Conversation is the most active region of mutually changing explorations. We shared co boundaries and personal differences. Psychics get the understandable bad rap from cold reading people. (And most psychics are doing it very badly. I must say.) I personally like a certain amount of "Blind Study" that comes with doing it correctly. A deadpan response is perfect. Don't tell me when I'm right about somebody, I don't have to tell people things that are none of my business. As a process of "Mutual Boundary Exploration," I try to discourage repeat business. It always gets way too personal and I loose any "Blind" credibility I might have if I don't know that person. I like the job.

                   A point of departure in any conversation, starts with a question, issue or interest. Mutual language, shared interests, beliefs and experiences, all form social platforms from which mutual exploration is explored. Most people have little or no experience with statistical analysis for inductively intuitive diagnostics. I could be just as phony and untrustworthy as any other clumsy "Cold Reader." (Most so called "Psychics" are definitely not even slightly psychic.) I prefer to tell people, "I'm a "Professional Psychic." Because whether there is such a real thing or not, I'm willing to play the game, and I'm very good at it. I love my work and I love the people I'm able to serve.

                  The irony of course is that we are all "Reading" each other all the time anyways, whether we know it or not. The most "Psychic" person I know is my training partner and of course he doesn't even believe in psychics at all. He's one of the only people I know who doesn't piss me off. He's that sensitive in an intelligent practical sensible sort of way. Our interests are as very different as are our distinctive personalities. He knows, interpersonally, I let him drive. His pacing and conversational tempo is fine with me although I can get really quite lost in the clouds. He's got his feet on the ground and we bring our own unique divergent perspectives. Plus he also has a background in statistics and resultantly we have very fertile rewarding discussions, point counter point on the issues I explore in my blog.

                Acting as a very polished parabolic mirror means I not only risk burning people with the focus of my critical sensitivities, I'm also hated for knowing things that aren't my problem. Co vectors and Co Boundaries are just math terms to define relationships between objects and movement. If I want to explain what I'm doing, I consider who am I'm speaking to. You have control over the directions and boundaries of our contact. That's the only way it can be. Denials are for amateurs. I have the first right of refusal, and generally I don't do business casually. I know that sounds weak, but If you really were psychic you would know why I choose to be sensitive to the directions that other people take. It's not my place to lead.

                Do you have any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?