Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Xenophile Gaming


                  I feel we are in an Industry of Xenophile Gaming, I'll start with reviewing what I'm seeing from Google's Analytics. I'm seeing Google link me to many countries. Gone are the days when my blog was just a test subject. Blog media moguls were at first obsessed with trying to figure out what I'm trying to do. My first year and a half was viewed almost exclusively by snoopy competitive blog media giants, wanting a piece of any new potential Content Capital. One of these Media Companies was ultimately sold to became Al Jazeera America. I do still get a lot of traffic from the Middle East. Then about 2 years ago, I plugged in G+. I hooked up the analytics. And now I see, I'm just so much Pressure Free Informational Dust, waiting to precipitate, into the waiting eyes of you my fellow readers. I too now have an actual code echo. The Math Artifacts helped immensely. 


                 Xenophile Gaming is the very new "Mutual Support System Workshop" in interactive game form. People who want to learn about each other, now do so from across the globe. The only thing that was missing was a structure. People can now share mutual study. I won't tell you what to do, but I'll show you how it is done. How we look and where to start, and with each others permission first of course. Overwhelmed with the shear volume of data used to identify people during a Personal Profiling Inventory, {P. P. I.} each persons "Reading" is as unique as the person getting read. Some of get touched, some are just viewed very closely. I am a horrible discouragement to most other readers because of my demand for accountability. Applied Spiritual Technologies are just traditional Mutual Co Auditing Techniques This is how the mass proliferation of these applied soft technologies are dispersed. Asking your sign obviously, doesn't tell us anything about each other, other than some randomized generalities, mapped from a poorly understood ancient medium. But for many people it is a place to start. That's not my problem. I want you to be able to respectfully look into each others eyes, maybe touch each other gently. See, touch and listen. Explore, experience and respectfully understand each other. Be detached, dispassionate, even pleasantly clinical. Check the books. This works. People will tell you when to stop, if you watch, listen and pay attention. (Documentation on the Reading Technologies and their traditional origins are posted in this book, "Zenophile".

                  I have written far more than I had been planned and it's getting very well reedited. All of my Active Users are filtered through strict parameters for optimization algorithms. I am not interested in making any money with this particular Literary Experiment, ever. There is far too much very significant work here, simply as an experimental demonstration model. Resultantly modeling has come slowly. Truth be told, my writing isn't all bad. I just don't care for all the pretenses that surround spiritualism, personal beliefs and/or of course symbolic pretenses of success. There are always honest opportunities writing, blogging and publishing influence media. I'm overjoyed to know where the barriers are now. And as it turns out, we are healing our society. Results are coming exclusively into the realm of a singularly shared collective soul. Problems are just more solutions waiting for all of us, together. Let's find out what the answers are for ourselves. And with each other together, we will ask for nothing else.

                  Almost all of my early blog traffic had gone to the Ukraine, Russia and Indonesia, for almost that whole first year exclusively. I still don't know why. Whoever you are, you were not using Google's translation software. Was it for my classes? Chances aren't likely, but it is what I wanted to happen with my work. Please help yourself to anything you can. Figure out how to use this learning module for yourself, and you can probably make money at it if that's what you want. Early posts were being reread repeatedly, thousands of times over and over again. Were "THEY" all using the same node? Or is just one person? I do love a mystery. Do you?

                 This is happening people. Go slow. Be patient. Be sensitive with the people who let you read with them. Prepare to learn about yourself and others. The walls are coming down people, and it's falling down hardest on those who don't want to learn. I've stopped working contract personnel assignments for large corporations. I've always resented popular prejudices directed at me. But the Xenophile Game is still just good clean fun. Don't push your luck friends. I'm not. The Game is on. Who wants to go first?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?