Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Successful Relations: The Endless Chain of Doors


                Go ahead, ask me a real question, I'm serious. I know you can do this. Let's demonstrate how this is done, I'll try to answer all of your questions the best as I can.

               STEAL THIS DREAM or "A Dream To Good To Keep" Holdings Company, is the same entity as are all of my other <Spirit Tech Happy Media>  brand learning modules. I am free marketing free experimental models. My <Nirvana Unlimited> & <Great Mother Productions> are all made potentially harmless to protect you, the consumer. The dreamer is forewarned however, to always Be Tactful! And have fun. {Never assume, & never argue.}

               Be a complementarian in every occasion. People will want to know you, if you recognize others accurately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?