Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Stunt Journalism in the Medium of INTERSPACE



               XENOPHILE Magazine & TestPosts have found a considerable unknown audience through the dissemination of my combined Pure Math Graphics. My essays are on the renewal of Applied Spiritual Technologies, Soul Healing and the Secularly Religious Arts, as well including my P. P. I. This Personality Profile Inventory is my diagnostic learning module for teaching many techniques for the Mutual Observation of any other person. We sample from the Hands, the Eyes, Voice and Touch. Each subject can mutually explore shared but largely undefined Mutual Boundaries of Contact. By looking (and feeling) for the things like everyone's qualifying distinctions, we can better gage human variability. In the fine art of distribution, "Diversity is the great equalizer." There is no need to be a statistician or a math geek to appreciate the intuitive of People Reading. But the work does come with lots of charts, equations and pictures illustrating concepts and principles.

                I've thought about making up all kinds of new Social Engineering Experiments, but I wont bore you or make excuses just to get your attention. For me, Stunt Journalism usually means being another Happy Medium. In the Medium of INTERSPACE I will have to reissue many of my writings on that so called science of Psychic Reading Technology. The reviews are in the practices of Hand Reading (Chiromancy) and Hand Writing Techniques (Chirography), the multi cultural traditions in Diagnostic Massage Treatments and of course, Co Auditing. Games Theory is also a necessary evil, if only because Psychic Reading is the ultimate Bullshit Art Form and when done correctly it is an utterly thankless job. The Stunt of course, is the proliferation of Viably Predictive Entertainment Media. The judges have their score cards. "Why don't you tell me some stories." {Quoted from my Dr. a general practitioner.}

             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?