Wednesday, April 26, 2017

For Me, Creativity Is Induction



Thank you for the link. I try to make use of number theory when ordering discreet functions. Math has numbered types of Symbolic Language. (I like to play.) I find symmetries and anti symmetries in even the non commutative geometries that are often reducible by other ways of doing math, including number theoretical strings. Now of course, the terse symbolic languages of things like algebraic topology might seem unrelated, but the challenge is in mastering those other most elegant mathematical conventions.

My obsession with Math inter disciplines has been made easier by getting to select from the often discreetly limited choices provided for in my many very powerful graphics calculators. It has been very hard however, to find other creative math geeks who aren't shy about the usual steep gradients imposed by competitive scheduled academics. For me creativity is induction. I have very much appreciated your input, even in spite of our often mutually corrective complements. Peace out brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is there anybody out there?